Wednesday, April 12

PICS!

Very slow connection though, hope this works!

At the airport when we left, see the GINORMOUS rucksacks!



Tower Bridge in London



EY UK office!!



Crazy elevator in Marseille


Marseille Vieux Port sunset


I give up, the connection here is too slow. More pics will have to come later!

~ JCL 01:55 - Genova, Italy

4 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 12:45 p.m., Blogger Rose Petal said...

i like the elevator pic. you girls are so funny with your back packs, you'll come back as hunchbacks!

 
At 4/17/2006 11:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, what's going on with your hair? You look like Aslan.

 
At 4/18/2006 12:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget Aslan, looks like 'hut yee' with dreads! Where did you get them? I want some too!

 
At 4/18/2006 4:33 p.m., Blogger JCL said...

haha, thanks, yeah I need a hair cut, or another perm... or both =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home