Thursday, April 6

Packing...

Was up til 430am last night packing. Came home from the office and repacked. Took out a ton of stuff. Clothes are giving me the hardest time, I was packing too much. End result of what will travel through Europe:

- 2 pairs of pants (well... maybe 3, I love my fleecy pants!)
- 1 pair of skorts
- 3 short sleeve Tshirts
- 2 long sleeve Tshirts
- runners and flip flops
- laundry detergent haha =)

Yup, I'm going to do laundry instead of packing 3 weeks worth of clothes. My pics will have to be labeled, cause I won't be able to tell where I was just based on what I wore hahah!

My bag is still kinda heavy cause of the clothes and shoes I'll leave in England, but also cause of my tripod and electronic gear. I still do think my tripod's heavy!!

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 9:25 p.m., Blogger bullpen larry said...

just make sure you bring and use your tripod where you are going. if it stays in your luggage or residence the whole time, it will be a waste.

sharp pics make it worth it!!!!

 
At 4/09/2006 2:47 p.m., Blogger Matt said...

be a man. do the right thing. (carry and use your tripod, it weighs like 1/4 of mine :P)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home